Having a fitness tracker to help you monitor your daily activities can be very beneficial if you want to have a clear view of how you spend your time day in, day out. Fitness trackers can be quite expensive, but with the TOWABO Fitness Tracker you can get a device that also offers heart rate monitoring without hurting your budget.
- One of the functions offered by the TOWABO Fitness Tracker is to count and record the number of steps you take daily whether you are running or walking. This includes daily distance traveled statistics.
- Heart Rate Monitor. Unlike other budget-friendly trackers, this device includes a heart rate monitor. Monitoring your heart rate when you exercise allows you to work out based on target heart zones which is proven to be very effective in keeping you fit.
- This fitness tracker can be used with Android 4.3 devices or higher As well as iPhones running on OS 8.0 and higher. It also supports notifications for SMS messaging and some social media apps. When paired with a smartphone, the TOWABO fitness tracker will let you see alerts that your phone receives. However, it does not support opening or responding to SMSs and other alerts.
- Calorie counter. You can also monitor how much calories you’ve burned based on the data collected throughout the day.
- Sleep counter. This feature tracks your sleeping patterns as well as the duration of your sleep to help you schedule a healthy sleep routine.
- OLED display. The display lets you view results clearly even while you move. The display is also a touchscreen and navigating through the functions is done by tapping the screen. When you turn over your hand, the device is set to light up automatically and display the time.
- Sedentary remind. This feature encourages the user to move around when the tracker senses that you have been steady in one place for a long time.
- Battery life. This fitness tracker has a battery life that can last for up to 3 days. Additionally, you can still extend its life up to 7 days if you disable some of the functions that you’re not using. Recharging the device is also quick and will take you only about an hour.
- The TOWABO Fitness Tracker with Heart Rate Monitor is quite affordable when compared to other fitness trackers that offer similar features.
- The screen lights up automatically when you turn your hand over and displays the time, much like having a wristwatch but with more functions and a sleeker look.
- Made with durable materials
- Battery life is really great: it can last up to 3 to 7 days depending on usage. Charging is also fast.
- According to some of the people who reviewed the product it is not fully waterproof, so it’s best not to use the device in wet conditions.
- Some customers also reported that it produces results that are not completely accurate when used during high-intensity workouts.
At the price range it’s offered at, you get a decent product that tracks your daily activities and continuously monitors your heart rate. It also pairs well with smartphones and lets you view alerts sent to your smartphone.
The Scosche Rhythm+ Heart Rate Monitor Armband is another heart rate monitor and fitness tracking wearable device. Unlike the usual wrist or chest strap design, this heart rate monitor needs to be placed on your forearm or upper arm to work.
The device includes two adjustable, differently sized armbands. The material used for the bands have Velcro for comfort and quick adjustments. There are also small breathable holes surrounding the bands.
The device also has an IP67 rating which means it is waterproof and moisture-resistant. It can also withstand being submerged underwater up to one meter, making it a great heart rate monitor for dry and wet conditions.
It also features three sensors with green and yellow light to provide more accurate results by being able to penetrate through all types of skin color. You can also sync the monitor wirelessly with any ANT+ devices and those with Bluetooth Smart.
You can also use the device with over 200 popular fitness apps available on iOS and Android devices. What’s great about the wireless connection offered by this device is that its Bluetooth technology has a range of 100 feet. It also gives you 8 hours of continuous usage without charging.
You might also like the Garmin Vivosmart HR that features an activity tracker and wrist-based heart rate monitor. This hardcore fitness tracker is designed for runners, swimmers, and cyclists. It offers features such as waterproofing, an integrated GPS and accurate heart rate monitoring.
This device also has an accelerometer and barometric altometer. Sports enthusiasts will also like that it can survive being submerged underwater at a depth of 50 meters.
The Garmin Vivosmart HR includes a proprietary charger and cable and once fully charged, battery life can extend up to 5 days. It also connects with an app, the Garmin Connect, that allows you to make an account and wirelessly connect your tracker to your smartphone. It can track your steps, calories burned and the distance and time travelled.
If you want some versatility when using your fitness tracker, the TOWABO Fitness Tracker is one of the most affordable options that you can choose. Because it’s an armband, keeping the sensors in contact with your skin is fairly easy. Additionally, it is waterproof and sweat-proof and can survive being submerged up to one meter underwater.